Bloggy Mini Speakers
You are invited to submit proposals for Bloggy Mini 2023. Join us at a mastermind-style event as we explore the business of social media.
We invite presentations that share in-depth expertise and insights into the very important and complex world of social media marketing. We welcome proposals from sponsoring brands and influencers alike.
What do I receive as a speaker?
- All speakers receive a full blogger pass to Bloggy Mini 2023. This includes meals, sessions, and events hosted by our sponsors.
- Access to the low rates at Sawmill Creek by Cedar Point Resorts.
* Unfortunately, Bloggy Mini and our sponsors will not be providing compensation, covering transportation, lodging, or meals outside of meals that are provided to attendees.
Please review travel and accommodation costs before submitting a speaker application.
Factors Affecting Proposal Selection
Presentation proposals will be selected based on the suitability and significance of the topic as well as indications that the presentation will be organized and well prepared. We will also consider balance in the range of topics, level of expertise, and interests covered.
Presentation proposals should contain the following information:
- Presentation Title
- Presentation Abstract
- Name of person presenting. Please include a bio. Each session will consist of one speaker unless otherwise approved by Bloggy Mini.
- Provide reasons why your topic should be presented at Bloggy Mini 2023
- Advise if a demonstration will be provided and if so, provide details of any special equipment needed to support your presentation or demonstration
- List any other conferences where this material has been presented or will be submitted
Please note that we will not be entertaining presentations that do not have a social media focus or application. Examples of influencer, creator, and social media-focused topics:
- Facebook Ads
- Paid Ads
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Coordination
- WordPress and Plugins
- Content Creation
- Website Design
- Social Media Account Design and Management
- Affiliate Earning/Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Blog Analytics
- Video Creation
- Audience Building
- Working with Brands
- Monetizing Social Media/Your Blog
- FTC Regulations
- Travel Blogging
- Taxes Related to Blogging/Social Media
- Content Creation and Planning
- Content Marketing
- Review Blogging
We are looking forward to hearing from all the creative, informational, invigorating, and talented individuals who are willing to inspire our attendees to walk away from this event with an extraordinary wealth of knowledge. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Call for Speakers Submission
Speakers are held under the same rules and restrictions that attendees are for hotel discounts, special event opportunities, deadlines, and gifted items. No exceptions will be made. Any speaker demanding special treatment will have their relationship with Bloggy Mini terminated immediately and will not be invited to future events.