Elisha and Elyssa Fernandez
Topic: Be Authentic in your Content in 3 Simple Steps
Elisha and Elyssa are homeschooled 14 and 13 year-old sisters, best-selling authors, artists, entrepreneurs, and public speakers. They live in Fort Worth, TX with their family and they love spending time with them. They wrote I Love ME! at ages nine and ten, because they loves helping other kids become bully-proof, love themselves, and be the best they can be. They teach children and teens to love themselves and have self-confidence through their books, blog posts, and artistic expressions. Learn more about them at WhollyART.com.
In this empowering, high energy session, Bloggycon Attendees will learn:
– The 3 Ways to Being Authentic On and Off-line
– How to tell your WHY Story to Connect to the Audience
– How to Deal with Critics Easily and Effectively
– 3 Powerful Attitudes that Help you Relate to the Audience
– Practical Ways to Deeply Connect with your Target Audience
Bloggy Conference attendees will leave with a clear understanding of why and how they can write authentic content so they can start helping those around them and make a BIG difference in the world!